Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Wednesday, November 27, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Wednesday, November 27, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Westpac CEO resigns as money-laundering scandal rocks Australia’s second-biggest bank.
- Bloomberg Headline: Bitcoin Going Berserk in November Makes Holidays Awkward.
- The Financial Times Reports: ECB explores development of a digital currency.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Want to Invest in Crypto? Think About Buying Stocks.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin Fell 50% From Its 2019 High. Has It Bottomed Out?
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: HELP! YouTube is Trying to Silence Us! Potentially Shutting Down Our Crypto Channel!
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: INVERSE HEAD AND SHOULDERS? Hopium For The Bulls.
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Korean Exchange UpBit Hacked for $50 Million.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN BULLS FIGHT BACK! HUGE $BTC MOVE!? Upbit HACK Inside Job? Bullish News.
- CoinTelegraph reports: Bitcoin Price Blasts Through Key $7.4K Resistance – Next Target $8.1K.
- CoinDesk headline: Crypto Exchange Upbit Confirms Theft of $49M in Ether.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page:
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Wednesday, November 27, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITbiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.