Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Tuesday, November 26, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Tuesday, November 26, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Westpac CEO resigns as money-laundering scandal rocks Australia’s second-biggest bank.
- Bloomberg Headline: Bitcoin Set to Post Worst Month of 2019.
- The Financial Times Reports: Bitcoin crashes below $7,000.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: How Investigators Busted a Huge Online Child-Porn Site.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin Is Not Gold.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: HELP! YouTube is Trying to Silence Us! Potentially Shutting Down Our Crypto Channel!
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN BREAKOUT COMING?! $10,000 Prediction By “Plan B” At The End Of 2019!!!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: What’s Caused The Sell-Off In Bitcoin’s Price? China, Low Buy-Side Liquidity, etc..
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): FINAL LINE of DEFENSE!? Whales BUYING NOW!! Investors Pay 39% PREMIUM!
- CoinTelegraph reports: US CFTC Obtains Over $1.3B in Administrative Penalties in 2019.
- CoinDesk headline: As Bitcoin Bounces Back Above $7K, Popular Analysts Say Monthly Close Is Pivotal.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Goldman Sachs Alumnus: China Will Eventually Legalize Crypto Exchanges.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Tuesday, November 26, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITbiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.