Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Thursday, January 9, 2020.
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Thursday, January 9, 2020.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Here’s how to lower your tax season stress level
- Bloomberg Headline: Largest Crypto Options Exchange Heads for Panama Amid Scrutiny.
- The Financial Times Reports: The troublesome Trump inside trading claim.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Senator Whose Spouse Runs Major Exchange to Help Oversee Regulator.
- Forbes Headline:Bitcoin Crashes Back As The U.S. And Iran Send Mixed Messages.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: Welcome to 2020! ANNOUNCING THE WORLD’S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-POWERED PHONE ARRIVES AT CES 2020!
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: OMG!! THIS CHART IS CRAZYY!! | BITCOIN CORRECTION TO FILL THE $7,680 GAP?
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bitcoin Surges 21% In A Week. Is Bitcoin Serving As A Hedge?
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): INSANE BITCOIN COINCIDENCE!! “PRICED IN Halving” DOESN’T Matter? NEW ATH 2020.
- CoinTelegraph reports: NY Governor Wants Crypto Firms to Cover Costs for NYDFS Oversight.
- CoinDesk headline: Crypto Trading Privacy Gets a Boost as $15M of Tether Moves to Liquid Sidechain.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Bitcoin to Surpass USD 20K, But Brace for a Surprise – BitPay CCO.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Thursday, January 9, 2020.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.