Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Tuesday, January 7, 2020
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: This decade saw Warren Buffett finally turn his back on IBM and jump big time into Apple.
- Bloomberg Headline: World’s Largest Bitcoin Mine Lures New Clients to Texas Hotspot.
- The Financial Times Reports: The troublesome Trump inside trading claim.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: The Daily Shot: U.S. Exposure to Rising Oil Prices Is Limited.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin And ETH: Momentum Drivers For 2020.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: BREAKING: Chinese Internet Giant, Baidu, JUST Released the Cryptocurrency Bulls! Xuperchain is LIVE!
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: OMG!! BITCOIN BREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW TO $9,450!!??? CME GAP TO GET FILLED?
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bitcoin In 2020. Recession, Negative-Yielding Bonds & Speculation.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): WOW!! BITCOIN STILL PUMPING!!? The BEST $BTC Indicator YET? (It’s NOT What You Think)
- CoinTelegraph reports: Former Bakkt CEO Sworn Into Senate, Casts 1st Vote to Support Trump.
- CoinDesk headline: DAO Platform Aragon Begins Recruiting Jurors for Tokenized ‘Court’.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Bitcoin ETF May Be Approved in 2021 and Will Bring a Host of Benefits.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.