Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Monday, January 6, 2019.
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Monday, January 6, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Dow drops 250 points after worse-than-expected manufacturing data.
- Bloomberg Headline: Bitcoin Begins Year Negative After 2019’s Eye-Catching Surge.
- The Financial Times Reports: The troublesome Trump inside trading claim.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: The Daily Shot: U.S. Exposure to Rising Oil Prices Is Limited.
- Forbes Headline: One Of The Biggest Bets In Bitcoin Revealed To Be A ‘Ruse’
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: Remember In 2014 When John Stewart Told You To Buy Bitcoin?
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN BREAKOUT!!! IRAN CONFIRMS WAR?!!! TRUMP WILL STRIKE BACK HARDER!!! NordVPN
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: The Most Fundamental Principle of Investing. Risk-to-Reward Ratio.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN PRICE STILL FALLING! The GOLDEN SETUP!?! Last Time $BTC PUMPED 288%!
- CoinTelegraph reports: IBM and Fair Trade Initiative Demo Blockchain-Based Coffee Tracking App.
- CoinDesk headline: Rivals Signature Bank and Prime Trust Team up to Offer Instant Payments for Institutions.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: G7 Member Issues Warning of Digital Yuan ‘Dangers’.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Monday, January 6, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.