Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Thursday, January 2, 2019.
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Thursday, January 2, 2019
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: This decade saw Warren Buffett finally turn his back on IBM and jump big time into Apple.
- Bloomberg Headline: Five Things You Need to Know to Start Your Day.
- The Financial Times Reports: US stocks close out decade with 190% gain.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Bitcoin Rebounded in 2019, but Challenges Loom.
- Forbes Headline: 2010s In Bitcoin: The Year 2016.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: ANNOUNCEMENT: As of Q1 2020 First Full Cryptocurrency Bank Is Launching in UK!
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN TO $4,500 IF THIS SUPPORT BREAKS!!! | $1,000,000 Bitcoin!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bitcoin Energy Value Oscillator. A Key Sign Bitcoin’s Ready To Move Higher?
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN PRICE STILL FALLING! The GOLDEN SETUP!?! Last Time $BTC PUMPED 288%!
- CoinTelegraph reports: Ethereum Could Soon Pump 100% To $260, According to Analysts.
- CoinDesk headline: Muir Glacier: Ethereum Hard Forks for Second Time in One Month.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Coin Race: Top 10 Winners & Losers of December, Q4, and 2019.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Thursday, January 2, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.