Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Monday, January 13, 2020
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Monday, January 13, 2020.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Stocks climb to start the week, Tesla rises.
- Bloomberg Headline: Largest Crypto Options Exchange Heads for Panama Amid Scrutiny.
- The Financial Times Reports: The Eurosystem might have a fatal flaw. But it’s not this.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Senator Whose Spouse Runs Major Exchange to Help Oversee Regulator.
- Forbes Headline: Iran Tensions Put Bitcoin In The Spotlight; Ernst & Young Bets On Public Blockchain.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: My Biggest Fear w/ Crypto currency Going Into 2020 [Very Personal].
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN TO $10,000,000 PER COIN!!! Hal Finney Prediction From 2009!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Can Bitcoin Fix The 21st Century’s #1 Financial Issue?
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN HEATING UP!!?… or BACK to $7.5k? What to REALISTICALLY Expect THIS Halving.
- CoinTelegraph reports: Digital Currency Manual for Chinese Officials in High Demand, Enters Second Printing.
- CoinDesk headline: Dish Network Files Patent for Blockchain-Based Anti-Piracy System.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Will Ethereum Reach Serenity This Year?
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Monday, January 13, 2020.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.