Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Wednesday, January 1, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Wednesday, January 1, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: US futures point to a slightly higher open.
- Bloomberg Headline: Bitcoin’s 9,000,000% Rise This Decade Leaves the Skeptics Aghast.
- The Financial Times Reports: US stocks close out decade with 190% gain.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Bitcoin Rebounded in 2019, but Challenges Loom.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin Continues To Trade In A Channel Pattern.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bloomberg’s Prediction! Bitcoin’s 9,000,000% ROI in the Last Decade could be Just The Beginning!
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: HUGE BITCOIN MOVE COMING!!!!! DEEP FINANCIAL CRISIS IMMINENT!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bitcoin, Silver & Gold Setting Up For 2020. Why It Will Be A Good Year For All Three.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN PRICE STILL FALLING! The GOLDEN SETUP!?! Last Time $BTC PUMPED 288%!
- CoinTelegraph reports: Bitcoin Must Gain 13,800% in 2020 to Stop John McAfee Eating His Words.
- CoinDesk headline: Katherine Wu on DeFi and the Inevitability of the Digital Yuan.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Cryptonews Rewind 2019: Q4 – China, War of Money, IPOs & Arrests.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Wednesday, January 1, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.