Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Friday, December 6, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Friday, December 6, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: UPDATE 1-EU agrees tough line on digital currencies like Facebook’s Libra.
- Bloomberg Headline: Deutsche Bank Gives Crypto Enthusiasts Some Hope to Hang On.
- The Financial Times Reports: Tesla is worth $10, $250 or $500.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: If Bitcoin Looks Like It Isn’t Trading, It’s Because It Isn’t.
- Forbes Headline: There’s Something Very Strange Going On With Bitcoin Futures.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: NFL Player Wears Bitcoin Cleats | Microsoft & Enjin Team Up | Bakkt CEO Takes Senate Seat.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN TO $6,300 SUPPORT?!! Deutsche Bank IS BULLISH ON BITCOIN!!! | 900,000 BTC Moved!!!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Spotting Manipulation. How Whales Can Manipulate Bitcoin.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN VOLATILITY is BACK!! WHAT’S NEXT? BEAR Analyst Flips BULL: Calls for $10k BTC!
- CoinTelegraph reports: Private Blockchain Browser Brave Doubles Monthly Active Users in 2019.
- CoinDesk headline: Four Insights on Crypto Liquidity From Binance US and FTX.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Deutsche Bank: Fiat Money is Fragile, Crypto – Inevitable.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Friday, December 6, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.