Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Thursday, December 5, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Thursday, December 5, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: UPDATE 1-EU agrees tough line on digital currencies like Facebook’s Libra.
- Bloomberg Headline: Deutsche Bank Gives Crypto Enthusiasts Some Hope to Hang On.
- The Financial Times Reports: By Jove! Crypto has discovered netting.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Workplace Immigration Inquiries Quadruple Under Trump.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin Crashes After Sudden Leap Higher.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: Announcement: I Am Changing Bitcoin HODL Strategy For 2020 + CRYPTOTAG Giveaway.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN HUGE PUMP!!! Wedge Broke Out As Predicted!! $1,000,000,000 Transacted For $6!!!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Spotting Manipulation. How Whales Can Manipulate Bitcoin.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN VOLATILITY is BACK!! WHAT’S NEXT? BEAR Analyst Flips BULL: Calls for $10k BTC!
- CoinTelegraph reports: South Korea Telecoms Giant Ramps Up Blockchain Roaming Deal With China.
- CoinDesk headline: Crypto Lender BlockFi Rolls Out Zero-Fee Trading for Bitcoin, Ether, GUSD.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: EU Confirms its Firm Stance on All Stablecoins, Not Facebook’s Libra Only.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Thursday, December 5, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.