Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Wednesday, December 4, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Ex-Morgan Stanley developers launch high-speed cryptocurrency derivatives exchange.
- Bloomberg Headline: It should be just a matter of time before Bitcoin finds $10,000.
- The Financial Times Reports: Winklevoss crypto-exchange hires Starling Bank co-founder.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Nearly $50 Million of Ether Swiped From South Korean Cryptocurrency Exchange.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin Trades Range-Bound As Investors Wait And See.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: The Global Significance of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency JUST GOT MASSIVE.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN BREAKOUT IMMINENT?! Falling Wedge?! CME Futures Gap & Manipulation.
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Spotting Manipulation. How Whales Can Manipulate Bitcoin.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): The Last Time THIS Happened BTC PUMPED 4,500%! It’s About to Happen Again…
- CoinTelegraph reports: Bakkt CEO Kelly Loeffler Appointed to US Senate Seat.
- CoinDesk headline: Litecoin’s Mining Power Tanks to Lowest in Year Following Price Plunge.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Constantinople Beat Istanbul as Ethereum Price Drops Ahead of the Upgrade.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.