Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Tuesday, December 224, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Tuesday, December 24, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Sell-off in marijuana stocks reminds Tom Lee of bitcoin and the dotcom bubble.
- Bloomberg Headline: What to Expect From the Crypto Market in 2020.
- The Financial Times Reports: ‘Santa rally’ keeps US stocks on course for best year in six.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Crypto Startup Accused of Illegal Fundraising Ordered to Refund Investor.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin Rally Suddenly Stalls After Surprise Pre-Christmas Boost.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: BREAKING: 1.5 Trillion USD Cash Has Disappeared. WAKE UP PEOPLE!
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN NEW GAP NOW!!! IS THE BITCOIN PRICE GOING TO DUMP TO FILL??
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Reforesting Paraguay. Could Crypto Be The Solution?
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN CHRISTMAS DUMP?! CME GAP NEVER FILLED!! CRYPTO UNDER ATTACK!
- CoinTelegraph reports: Bitcoin Pulls Back Down Into Futures Gap, But Is It Too Early for $8K?
- CoinDesk headline: Bomb Threats Demanding Bitcoin Force Evacuations Across Russia.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Christmas ‘Gift’ From YouTube: An Attack on Crypto.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Tuesday, December 24, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.