Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Monday, December 23, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Monday, December 23, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: GRAPHIC-Disruptive decade: Ten things the teen years brought world markets.
- Bloomberg Headline: A Human Rights Activist Explains Why Bitcoin Is So Important to His Work.
- The Financial Times Reports: Back to the future: tech predictions then and now.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Crypto Startup Accused of Illegal Fundraising Ordered to Refund Investor.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin Could Fall Below $6,000.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: The USA May Lead Bitcoin’s Next Bull Run. Congress Has Just Proposed “Cryptocurrency Act of 2020”
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN NEW GAP NOW!!! IS THE BITCOIN PRICE GOING TO DUMP TO FILL??
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Reforesting Paraguay. Could Crypto Be The Solution?
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN PUMPS!! Reversal or BULL TRAP?! Why THIS TIME It’s Different! Altcoin PURGE 2020?
- CoinTelegraph reports: Chinese Authorities Confiscate Nearly 7,000 Crypto Mining Machines.
- CoinDesk headline: Into the Ether: 90% of All ETH Wallets Now ‘Out-of-the-Money’
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Meltem Demirors Explains Why the Next Bitcoin Halving ‘Will Be Different’.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Monday, December 23, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.