Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Monday, December 2, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Monday, December 2, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Dow drops 250 points after worse-than-expected manufacturing data.
- Bloomberg Headline: Bitcoin Is Facing Major Crossroad as Sell-Off Proves Relentless.
- The Financial Times Reports: ECB explores development of a digital currency.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Nearly $50 Million of Ether Swiped From South Korean Cryptocurrency Exchange.
- Forbes Headline: Is This Why Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, And Ripple’s XRP Suddenly Rocketed Over Thanksgiving?
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: WARNING: Bitcoin & Ethereum Holders Do Not Be Fooled Like I Was! I Deleted My Last Video: HERE’S WHY.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN LONGS GOING PARABOLIC! MASSIVE LONG SQUEEZE COMING?!!! New CME GAP!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Spotting Manipulation. How Whales Can Manipulate Bitcoin.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BAD NEWS for BITCOIN… IF THIS FRACTAL PLAYS OUT! The TRUTH About BTC Adoption.
- CoinTelegraph reports: SoftBank Releases Debit Cards With Built-In Blockchain Wallet.
- CoinDesk headline: Vertcoin, a crypto project that aims to keep mining power decentralized, has suffered its second 51-percent attack in a year.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: How One Ethereum Developer Created a Dilemma For the Whole Cryptoverse.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Monday, December 2, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.