Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Thursday, December 19, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Thursday, December 19, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Heard of bitcoin’s ‘halving’? It’s set to shake crypto markets in 2020.
- Bloomberg Headline: Bitcoin Bounces Back After Dropping to Lowest Level Since May.
- The Financial Times Reports: Crypto scam offers modern twist on classic pyramid fraud.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Crypto Startup Accused of Illegal Fundraising Ordered to Refund Investor.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin Recovers After Falling To Lowest Since May.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: This May Change Your Mind On Cardano (ADA). Bitcoin Price Dropping But Fidelity PUMPING in U.K.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: MG!! BITCOIN PUMPING & FILLED THE GAP!!! HUGE BULLISH REVERSAL NOW?!!!! Bottom?
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: The State of Crypto. Here’s What You Should Know.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN BOUNCES BACK! WHAT NOW?! HUGE Plus Token MOVE!! $ETH DUMP NEXT?!
- CoinTelegraph reports: Bitcoin Can Hit $250K in 2020, Reaffirms Tim Draper as Dominance Rises.
- CoinDesk headline: Presenting CoinDesk’s Most Influential 2019.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: EU Asks Its Citizens For Help in Creating Crypto Regulation.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Thursday, December 19, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.