Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Tuesday, December 17, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Tuesday, December 17, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: S&P 500 climbs to fresh record high as Wall Street tries to extend 4-day winning streak.
- Bloomberg Headline: Bitcoin Extends Tumble, Falls Below $7,000 to Lowest Since May.
- The Financial Times Reports: VanEck chief: I’ve become ‘an ETF guy.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: If Bitcoin Looks Like It Isn’t Trading, It’s Because It Isn’t.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin Moves Sharply Lower Again As Other Major Cryptocurrencies Go Into Free Fall.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: Hurry! Get 20,000 Free Sats With Fold App. [Fold Tutorial/Review].
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN PRICE BOTTOM NOW?!!! December Historically Marks Tops & Bottoms!!!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: European Central Bank Set To Create A Digital Currency. Here’s What You Need To Know.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN EXPLOSIVE VOLATILTY SOON!! “Getting in NOW is a Good Opportunity!” – Dan Moorehead.
- CoinTelegraph reports: Crypto Carnage: Bitcoin Price Slides to $6.6K, XRP Falls Below $0.20.
- CoinDesk headline: State Street Teams up With Winklevoss-Founded Gemini Exchange for Digital Assets Trial.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: BTC 20K and ETH 790K Still Might be Dumped on the Market By PlusToken.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Tuesday, December 17, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITbiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.