Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Monday, December 16, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Monday, December 16, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: With Xi’s backing, China looks to become a world leader in blockchain as US policy is absent.
- Bloomberg Headline: Chinese Crypto Scam Unwind Suggests Bitcoin Risks Extending Drop.
- The Financial Times Reports: VanEck chief: I’ve become ‘an ETF guy.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: If Bitcoin Looks Like It Isn’t Trading, It’s Because It Isn’t.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin 2020: What’s Ahead.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bitcoin Holders: WE ARE LIVE | Where will Bitcoin’s price be in 2020? [AMA].
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN NEW GAP!! HUGE MOVE IMMINENT!! $14,000,000 Per BTC In Debt | Alessio Rastani.
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: European Central Bank Set To Create A Digital Currency. Here’s What You Need To Know.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN EXPLOSIVE VOLATILTY SOON!! “Getting in NOW is a Good Opportunity!” – Dan Moorehead.
- CoinTelegraph reports: Bitcoin Price Drops Under $7K, But Longs Soar After $6.8K Bounce.
- CoinDesk headline: This Year’s Top Ten Crypto Narratives.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Ethereum Foundation USD 100 Million Deal Raises Transparency Questions.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Monday, December 16, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.