Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Friday, December 13, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Friday, December 13, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Treasury yields fall as investors digest US-China partial trade deal.
- Bloomberg Headline: Move Slow and Leave Things Broken.
- The Financial Times Reports: The Fed’s wishful thinking on inflation.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: If Bitcoin Looks Like It Isn’t Trading, It’s Because It Isn’t.
- Forbes Headline: Former Bitcoin Skeptic Sees The Price Hitting $100,000 By 2021 Before Soaring Even Higher—Here’s Why.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: Twitter CEO Reaffirms Commitment To Bitcoin’s Future.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN LONGS GOING PARABOLIC!!! CRASH IMMINENT?!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Crypto Trades To Watch For In Early 2020. LINK, XRP, BAT & RVN!
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN Calm Before the STORM!? BOUNCE Possible IF BTC Does NOT FALL Below THIS Level!
- CoinTelegraph reports: VeChain Loses $6.6M in VET Tokens to Hacker in Attack on Buyback Wallet.
- CoinDesk headline: ‘Request for Exhumation’: QuadrigaCX Creditors Ask for Proof That Cotten Is Dead.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Mark Cuban: Don’t Convince Me, Convince Your Neighbor About Bitcoin.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Friday, December 13, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.