Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Thursday, December 12, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Thursday, December 12, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: EXCLUSIVE-ING working on digital assets custody technology-sources.
- Bloomberg Headline: Horrible Year for China IPOs in U.S. May Get Worse.
- The Financial Times Reports: The Fed’s wishful thinking on inflation.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: If Bitcoin Looks Like It Isn’t Trading, It’s Because It Isn’t.
- Forbes Headline: New Report Shows China Dominates Bitcoin Mining, Is This a Sign of Worry?
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bitcoin’s Price Dropping. Actual French Bank FOMO. XRP MAJOR USE CASE. Russia & Lithuania UPDATE.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: WOW!! THE BITCOIN PRICE GETTING A LONG SQUEEZE SOON?! BTC Longs At All Time Highs!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Analyzing Bitcoin. Are we on track for 2020?
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN FINAL DEFENSE for BULLS!? LEVELS to WATCH! $BTC PONZI Collapse! Mark Cuban.
- CoinTelegraph reports: Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway.
- CoinDesk headline: Bitcoiners Are Building a Sidechain Version of Ethereum’s MakerDAO.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: BitMEX and Arthur Hayes Now Have USD 300 Million Problem.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Thursday, December 12, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.