Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Wednesday, December 11, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Wednesday, December 11, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: China’s bitcoin miners scoop up greater production power -research.
- Bloomberg Headline: Bitmain Chief Plots Crypto Comeback After Co-Founder Ouster.
- The Financial Times Reports: Political commentators and market wizards.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: If Bitcoin Looks Like It Isn’t Trading, It’s Because It Isn’t.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin Beats Netflix And Microsoft.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bitcoin’s Price Dropping. Actual French Bank FOMO. XRP MAJOR USE CASE. Russia & Lithuania UPDATE.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN PUMP AFTER ONE MORE DUMP?! $722,000,000 Ponzi Founders Arrested!!!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Preparing For Gold & Silver’s Major Rally Into 2020 & Beyond.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN FINAL DEFENSE for BULLS!? LEVELS to WATCH! $BTC PONZI Collapse! Mark Cuban.
- CoinTelegraph reports: Jack Dorsey: Twitter Developing Decentralized Standard for Social Media.
- CoinDesk headline: Ethereum Builder ConsenSys Shutters India and Philippines Operations.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Twitter Aims To Set New Bluesky For Decentralized Social Media.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Wednesday, December 11, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITbiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.