Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Tuesday, December 10, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Tuesday, December 10, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: A blockchain firm advised by Nobel laureate Myron Scholes just launched a rival to Facebook’s libra.
- Bloomberg Headline: Bitmain Chief Plots Crypto Comeback After Co-Founder Ouster.
- The Financial Times Reports: Cboe drops bitcoin futures as cryptocurrency interest wanes.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: If Bitcoin Looks Like It Isn’t Trading, It’s Because It Isn’t.
- Forbes Headline: Mark Cuban Says ‘No Chance’ For Bitcoin To Become A Reliable Currency.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: The Desire For Surveillance & Control Just Escalated. Bitcoin Fixes This. [The War On Cash].
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BIG Bitcoin Move Coming!? $100,000 Bitcoin Price Says Peter Brandt!!!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bitcoin Holds Above $7K. Are we nearing the end of the correction?
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN PRICE STILL FALLING!? MATIC DUMPS 73%!! Is the BULL Market OVER?
- CoinTelegraph reports: Denmark’s Tax Agency Is Sending Tax Compliance Letters to Crypto Users.
- CoinDesk headline: Bitmain Shifts Miner Sales Tactics, Betting Big on Bitcoin Halving Pump.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Global Citizens Call For ‘a Global Unit of Account,’ Says Central Bank.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Tuesday, December 10, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.