Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Wednesday, March 25, 2020
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Wednesday, March 25, 2020.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Crypto currency value rises over $14 billion in 24 hours as bitcoin rallies 10%.
- Bloomberg Headline: Crypto Margin Trading Challenged by U.S. Derivatives Regulator.
- The Financial Times Reports: Life insurers braced for hit as bond market buckles.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Fed Digital Dollars Are Part of Debate Over Coronavirus Stimulus.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin Demand Is About To Skyrocket On Massive $2 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: 2020 Is Still Bitcoin’s Decade! Global Events Are Lining Up.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN PUMP AFTER MASSIVE $6,000,000,000,000 QE??? DOW BIGGEST DAY SINCE 1933!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Focusing On The Long-Term. Bitcoin & Altcoins Setting Up For 2020 & 2021.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): INSANE!! THIS Could Literally Send BITCOIN Price THROUGH the ROOF!! [EXPERT ANALYSIS]
- CoinTelegraph reports: Bitcoin Price Facing New ‘Death Cross’ Suggests No $10K BTC Before May.
- CoinDesk headline: Bitcoin Rejected Near $7K Despite US Fiscal Agreement on $2T Stimulus Package.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Gold Faces a Very Physical Problem; Bitcoin To the Rescue!
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO BRIEF for Wednesday, March 25, 2020.
If you want more global cryptocurrency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and cryptocurrency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.