Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Tuesday, March 24, 2020
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Tuesday, March 24, 2020.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Crypto currency value rises over $14 billion in 24 hours as bitcoin rallies 10%.
- Bloomberg Headline: Bain Fund, BitMEX Owner Among Funders of India Crypto Bourse.
- The Financial Times Reports: Life insurers braced for hit as bond market buckles.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Bitcoin Falls Sharply as Crypto Gets Caught in Global Selloff.
- Forbes Headline: Will Bitcoin Emerge As A Winner? 5 Things To Expect.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: BREAKING: Fed in CRISIS – Printing INFINITE Money.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: HOLY SH*T!!! FED Will Print UNLIMITED Money To Buy CORPORATE DEBT!! BULLISH FOR BITCOIN!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: FED Initiates “Unlimited Liquidity”. It’s Bitcoin’s Time To Shine
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN PUMP!!? WTF? FED is Going CRAZY!! BTC Ready to EXPLODE… or FAKE OUT?!
- CoinTelegraph reports: Bitcoin Price Eyeing $7,000 After Fed Says it Has ‘Infinite Cash’.
- CoinDesk headline: House Stimulus Bills Envision ‘Digital Dollar’ to Ease Coronavirus Recession.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Another US Digital Dollar and Wallet Proposed as Stimulus During Pandemic.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO BRIEF for Tuesday, March 24, 2020.
If you want more global cryptocurrency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and cryptocurrency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.