Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Monday, March 23, 2020
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Monday, March 23, 2020.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Crypto currencies rise $23.8 billion in 24 hours as bitcoin jumps near 16%.
- Bloomberg Headline: Bitcoin Shows Some Signs of Stabilization After Brutal Decline.
- The Financial Times Reports: Ransom attackers set sights on financial sector ‘big game’.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Bitcoin Falls Sharply as Crypto Gets Caught in Global Selloff.
- Forbes Headline: Here’s How To Predict Major Moves In The Price Of Bitcoin.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: ATTENTION: Donald Trump Is About To Shut Down The Stock Market. JUST MY OPINION.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN PUMP THEN BIG DUMP TO $3,5k?!! $4,000,000,000,000 PRINTED BY THE FED!!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: FED Initiates “Unlimited Liquidity”. It’s Bitcoin’s Time To Shine
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN WORST HIDDEN THREAT? Investors In PANIC!! Does BTC Actually SOLVE This?
- CoinTelegraph reports: Bitcoin Price Charges Past $6K as Fed Stimulus Plans Boost Markets.
- CoinDesk headline: Why Polynomial Commitments Might Be a ‘Breakthrough’ for Ethereum 2.0.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Major Securities Firm Gives Its Shareholders Bitcoin Benefits.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO BRIEF for Monday, March 233, 2020.
If you want more global cryptocurrency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and cryptocurrency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.