Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Thursday, January 30, 2020
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Thursday, January, 30, 2020.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: This is the right amount of bitcoin to keep in an investment portfolio.
- Bloomberg Headline: Bitcoin Arbitrage Is Driving Demand for Cash, Crypto Lender Says.
- The Financial Times Reports: Goldman’s missing Y axis.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Central Banks Warm to Issuing Digital Currencies.
- Forbes Headline: The End Of Cash And Age Of Crypto Coming By 2030?
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: PROOF: The Bitcoin “Manipulation” Was A Lie! New Bitcoin Data Suggests MASSIVE Bull Accumulation.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: INSANE BITCOIN BULL RUN IMMINENT!!! BREAKING NEWS: BTC HASHRATE AT ALL-TIME-HIGH!!!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Can Bitcoin Break Resistance? Two Key Levels I’m Watching.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN Winding UP for NEXT BREAKOUT!! Watch THIS MAJOR Resistance! Andrew Yang.
- CoinTelegraph reports: Tesla Stock Outperforms Bitcoin in 2020 as $10K Bull Run Continues.
- CoinDesk headline: Bittrex Takes Out Record $300M Insurance on Crypto Held in Cold Storage.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: DeFi Challenge: Organic User Adoption.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Thursday, January 30, 2020.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.