Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Wednesday, January 29, 2020
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Wednesday, January 29, 2020.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Three options strategies for the week: January 27, 2020.
- Bloomberg Headline: Bitcoin Jesus Caves as Fight Over FourthBiggest Coin Heats Up.
- The Financial Times Reports: Baroness Mone is now flogging business retreats for £15,000.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Central Banks Warm to Issuing Digital Currencies.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin Rival Suffers Devastating Attack.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: PROOF: The Bitcoin “Manipulation” Was A Lie! New Bitcoin Data Suggests MASSIVE Bull Accumulation.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: OMG WTF!!! BITCOIN INSANE GREEN CANDLE!! | $11,000 IS THE BTC TARGET?!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Macro Analysis (1/29/20) | Bitcoin, Gold, Cannabis & More!
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN BREAKOUT CONFIRMED!!! $11,675 Price Target!!? The RISE of BTC Adoption!
- CoinTelegraph reports: SEC Tells Telegram Its Crypto Is Worth Less Than Donuts.
- CoinDesk headline: Most of MakerDAO’s Asset Value Is in Only a Few Addresses.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: ‘A Clear Indication’ of ‘Healthy’ Bitcoin Adoption Found.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Wednesday, January 29, 2020.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.