Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Tuesday, January 28, 2020
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Tuesday, January 28, 2020.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Three options strategies for the week: January 27, 2020.
- Bloomberg Headline: No Virus Woes for Bitcoin as It Climbs to Highest Since November.
- The Financial Times Reports: Coronavirus is good for bitcoin.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Central Banks Warm to Issuing Digital Currencies.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin Pops Over $9,000 After Twitter’s Jack Dorsey Makes Bold Bet.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bitcoin Is Over $9000! This Might Be THE FIRST Bitcoin Supercyle.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: WOW!! BITCOIN PUMPING RIGHT NOW WHILE STOCKS ARE CRASHING DUE TO CORONAVIRUS FEAR!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bitcoin Up 12% In Four Days | Markets Are Waking Up To The Fundamentals.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN Going PARABOLIC!?! Altcoins PUMP!! $BTC & Crypto DEMAND on the RISE [PROOF].
- CoinTelegraph reports: UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case.
- CoinDesk headline: Opporty Founder Calls SEC Suit ‘Grossly Overstated’ in Public Defense.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: 51% Attack on Bitcoin Is Now Pricier, Attack on Ethereum – Cheaper.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Tuesday, January 28, 2020.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.