Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Tuesday, January 14, 2020
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Tuesday, January 14, 2020.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Options on bitcoin futures just launched. Here’s what you need to know.
- Bloomberg Headline: Bitcoin’s 20% Jump is The Best Start to a Year Since 2012.
- The Financial Times Reports: Is Facebook’s status as the bête noire of political advertising justified?
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Senator Whose Spouse Runs Major Exchange to Help Oversee Regulator.
- Forbes Headline: This Key Data Point Shows Bitcoin Took A Huge Step Forward In 2019.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bitcoin Ready To Enter A Bull Market Again In 2020. Analysts Explains.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: OMG!! BITCOIN BREAKING OUT TO $10,000??? Rejection Could Take BTC To $5,500!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bitcoin Is Back. Why It’s Time To Start Paying Attention.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN & ALTCOINS SURGE!!! WHAT NOW?! Mystery WHALE Moves $63.5 MILLION BTC!
- CoinTelegraph reports: Bitcoin Price Hits 2-Month High at $8.7K as 3 Bullish Factors Converge.
- CoinDesk headline: SEC Warns Crypto Investors of Initial Exchange Offerings in New Note.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Pre-Bitcoin Halving Race Pushes Mining Difficulty to Record High.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Tuesday, January 14, 2020.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.