Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Monday, April 6, 2020
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Monday, April 6, 2020.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Corona virus is unleashing an ‘economic shock wave’ not felt since the 1930s, hedge fund manager Mark Yusko warns.
- Bloomberg Headline: Crypto Freeze Continued Last Year as Deals Plunged, PwC Says.
- The Financial Times Reports: Life insurers braced for hit as bond market buckles.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Fed Digital Dollars Are Part of Debate Over Coronavirus Stimulus.
- Forbes Headline: Billionaire Makes The Case For A $1 Million Bitcoin Price.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: URGENT: A Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed! This is a Coordinated Attack! BITCOIN HOLDERS WATCH.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN BREAKOUT IMMINENT! | THIS GUY KNOWS HOW TO FIND SATOSHI!!!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bitcoin Holds Near $6,800 During Global Downturn.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN BREAKOUT!!! WARNING ALTCOIN HOLDERS: CRYPTO is UNDER ATTACK!!!
- CoinTelegraph reports: Steem Soft Forks to Freeze 17.6M Tokens Held by Former Witnesses.
- CoinDesk headline: Steem Witnesses Freeze $3.2M in Latest Tit-for-Tat With Hard Fork Insurgents.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: The World Might See CBDCs Sooner Than Expected.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO BRIEF for Monday, April 6, 2020.
If you want more global cryptocurrency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and cryptocurrency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITBiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.