Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Thursday, November 7, 2019
In Mainstream Financial News.
• CNBC reports: Facebook crypto boss: ‘I don’t think of Bitcoin as a currency’.
• Bloomberg Headline: New LSE-Powered Crypto Exchange Promises to Be Really Fast.
• The Financial Times Reports: Chinese cryptomining giant Bitmain’s civil war breaks into open.
• Wall Street Journal Headline: Blockchain Makes Inroads Into the Stock Market’s $1 Trillion Plumbing System.
• Forbes Headline: Bitcoin And Blockchain Job Hunts Drop 53% Over Past Year.
• Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: BIG NEWS! Bitcoin Heating up in Turkey, Ukraine, & European Union. Tezos Staking. Binance Russia
• The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN TO $1,000,000 ACCORDING TO THIS CHART!!! BAKKT VOLUME GOING CRAZY!
• Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Macro Report #2. Crypto, Gold, & Cannabis.
• Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN DANGEROUSLY CLOSE to CRUCIAL SUPPORT!! BTC Demand Still RISING. [PROOF]
• Coin telegraph reports: Blockchain Must Solve These 3 Issues to Avoid Quantum Threat: Expert.
• Coindesk.com headline: Crypto-Friendly Silvergate Bank Goes Public on New York Stock Exchange.
• Cryptonews.com reports on its front page: Russian Crypto Law Could Sideline Bitcoin, Ethereum and Other Altcoins.
This has been your I.T.B MEDIA CRYPTO NEWS MINUTE for Thursday, November 7, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITbiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.