Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Wednesday, November 6, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
• CNBC reports: Public blockchain Nervos Network raises $72 million in token sale.
• Bloomberg Headline: From Online Gambling to Pot, Crypto Commerce Takes Off This Year.
• The Financial Times Reports: Does Britain need a stablecoin after sterling’s wild ride?
• Wall Street Journal Headline: Large Bitcoin Player Manipulated Price Sharply Higher, Study Says.
• Forbes Headline: Bitcoin Gains In October As Volatility Returns.
• In Social Media headlines, Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: The Problem w/ Bitcoin’s Stock To Flow Model. Stellar Lumens Just Destroyed HALF Their Supply
• The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN SHOWING SIGNS OF A BIG MOVE!!!? Jörg Molt Is A Scammer!
• Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Why Bitcoin Is My Top Investment For 2020 & Beyond.
• On Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN CRITICAL ZONE!! Indicator Suggests $BTC is “OVERHEATED”!? Buy NOW or Wait?
• Coin telegraph reports: China Signs Agreement With Hong Kong Central Bank for Blockchain Push.
• Coindesk.com headline: Square’s Cash App Now Charging Fees for Bitcoin Purchases.
• Cryptonews.com reports on its front page: Hong Kong Makes Major Crypto Move.
This has been your I.T.B MEDIA CRYPTO NEWS MINUTE for Wednesday, November 6, 2019 .
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITbiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.