Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Wednesday, November 20, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Wednesday, November 20, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: China’s virtual currency could be launched ‘quite soon,’ says fund manager.
- Bloomberg Headline: Singapore Poised to Allow Crypto Derivatives on Approved Venues.
- The Financial Times Reports: There’s something fishy about the Norwegian krone.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Fidelity’s Digital-Currency Business Gets Green Light from New York State.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin Is Crashing Again.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bitcoin Price Dropping! Here Is Why. YOU ARE BEING LIED TO On Twitter! WATCH ENTIRE VIDEO.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN DIAMOND PATTERN FORMING!!! Good Or Bad For The Bitcoin Price?
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bitcoin Holds $8,000. Are Stocks Massively Overbought?
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN BOUNCE or FAKE OUT?! Professional TRADER Goes LONG at $8k! BTC BOTTOM IN?!
- CoinTelegraph reports: Cryptocurrency Forensics Firm Elliptic Ties $400M in XRP to Illicit Activities.
- CoinDesk headline: XRP Is Used in Crime, But Far Less Often Than Bitcoin, Elliptic Says.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: The Mystery Of 80,000 Bitcoins Stolen From Mt. Gox.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Wednesday, November 20, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITbiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.