Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Tuesday, November 19, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Tuesday, November 19, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Digital currency asset manager files U.S. SEC document for bitcoin fund.
- Bloomberg Headline: Mike Novogratz Wants to Bring Bitcoin to the 1% With New Funds.
- The Financial Times Reports: Is bitcoin really an “uncorrelated safe haven”?
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Overstock Shares Hit Seven-Year Low as SEC Expands Investigation.
- Forbes Headline: Crypto Exchanges Are Dying, But They Won’t Fade Away.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: Defiant Bitcoiner Confronts Scammer Craig Wright? Confronting Him With FACTS & LOGIC!
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN FINALLY BROKE THE FALLING WEDGE! Bounce Or Further Dump? Fibonacci
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Is This Halving Different For Bitcoin? Why I Disagree With Skeptics.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN BEARS STILL in CONTROL! What Next? Analyst Calls for BULL Run THIS WEEK!!?
- CoinTelegraph reports: Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC.
- CoinDesk headline: Grayscale’s Bitcoin Trust Seeks SEC Reporting Company Status.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Multi-collateral Dai is Live, Drawing Praise, Criticism and Confusion.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Tuesday, November 18, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITbiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.