Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Monday, November 18, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Monday, November 18, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: ALTCOINS-Crypto backed by crypto: Dai seeks to change ‘stablecoin’ game.
- Bloomberg Headline: China Crypto Crackdown Elicits Binance, Tron Weibo Appeal.
- The Financial Times Reports: Facebook’s fake numbers problem — Lex in depth.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Overstock Shares Hit Seven-Year Low as SEC Expands Investigation.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin’s Best Use; Plus, Zuckerberg’s Libra Is Heroic.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: Defiant Bitcoiner Confronts Scammer Craig Wright? Confronting Him With FACTS & LOGIC!
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: HUGE BITCOIN BREAK TODAY VERY LIKELY!!!! PUMP or DUMP?! Bybit Competition Starts In 1 Week!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: The Bitcoin Hedge. An Investment Against The “Everything Bubble”?
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN Ready for Next BIG MOVE!? $255 TRILLION Global Debt = $12.1MM per $BTC!
- CoinTelegraph reports: German Airline Company Hahn Air Issues Tickets on Blockchain.
- CoinDesk headline: China Seizes the Blockchain Opportunity. How Should the US Respond?
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Cryptoworld Votes BTC after Bank of America Axes Ex PayPal CFO Account.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Monday, November 18, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITbiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.