Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Thursday, November 15, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Friday, November 15, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Thieves targeted crypto execs and threatened their families in wide-ranging scheme, says DOJ.
- Bloomberg Headline: Cryptosphere Courts Gold Bugs as Bitcoin Loses Some Luster.
- The Financial Times Reports: A US recession could fuel a new cryptocurrency boom and bust.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Overstock Shares Hit Seven-Year Low as SEC Expands Investigation.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin’s Best Use Case Is One Wall Street Refuses To Believe.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: This Guy Absolutely Nailed It Back In April 2013. Wow..
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN HUGE DUMP OR PUMP WITHIN 3 DAYS!!! FALLING WEDGE BREAKOUT!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Simplifying The Bitcoin Halving. Here’s What You Need To Know.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN Sentiment TOO BEARISH? One Final DUMP Possible Before MASSIVE BTC RALLY!
- CoinTelegraph reports: U.S. Federal Judge Rules in Favor Bitcoin IRA in Case Against Kingdom Trust.
- CoinDesk headline: What the CFTC Chairman Actually Said About Ether Futures and Ethereum 2.0.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: From Corporate Desperation to Ethereum Riches: A Journey.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Friday, November 15, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITbiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.