Transcript For Daily Crypto News Brief, November 14, 2019

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Thursday, November 14, 2019

This is your I.T.B MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Thursday, November 14, 2019.

In Mainstream Financial News. 

  • CNBC reports:  Hackers demand $5 million from Mexico’s Pemex in cyberattack.
  • Bloomberg Headline: Bitcoin Close to Sounding Sell Alarm as Recent Rally Cools.
  • The Financial Times Reports: A US recession could fuel a new cryptocurrency boom and bust.
  • Wall Street Journal Headline: Overstock Shares Hit Seven-Year Low as SEC Expands Investigation.
  • Forbes Headline: Blow To Bitcoin As Former ECB Boss Makes Dire Warning Over Crypto’s Future.
  • Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: NEW IBM REPORT: Bitcoin DRIVING Policy Makers to Act. BANKS WILL LAUNCH COUNTERSTRIKE W/IN 5 YEARS.
  • The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN FALLING WEDGE BREAKOUT NOW?!!! 30% Chance Of A Crash & 70% Chance For A Pump!!!
  • Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Simplifying The Bitcoin Halving. Here’s What You Need To Know.
  • Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN BEARS Call for BIGGER Price FLUSH!? ALTCOINS HEAT UP! NEW Bullish Chart.
  • CoinTelegraph reports: Power Ledger Completes Peer-to-Peer Solar Energy Trading Trial in India.
  • CoinDesk headline: Ledger’s Vault Scores $150 Million in Crypto Insurance From Lloyd’s Syndicate.
  • CryptoNews reports on its front page: Even Binance and Tron CEOs Joined Hot PornHub Debate.

This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Thursday, November 14, 2019.

If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at

You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser. 

More to explore

This website uses cookies for functionality, analytics and advertising purposes as described in our Privacy Policy. If you agree to our use of cookies, please continue to use our site.