Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Wednesday, November 13, 2019
This is your I.T.B MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Hackers demand $5 million from Mexico’s Pemex in cyberattack.
- Bloomberg Headline: Bitcoin Close to Sounding Sell Alarm as Recent Rally Cools.
- The Financial Times Reports: UBS’ billionaire boondoggle.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Overstock Shares Hit Seven-Year Low as SEC Expands Investigation.
- Forbes Headline: This Invisible Company Powers Almost the Entire Finance Industry.
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: NEW IBM REPORT: Bitcoin DRIVING Policy Makers to Act. BANKS WILL LAUNCH COUNTERSTRIKE W/IN 5 YEARS.
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: BITCOIN HUGE CRASH OR HUGE PUMP?!!! BTC Consolidation About To End!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Simplifying The Bitcoin Halving. Here’s What You Need To Know.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN BEARS Call for BIGGER Price FLUSH!? ALTCOINS HEAT UP! NEW Bullish Chart.
- CoinTelegraph reports: EToro’s Platform EToroX Lists Dash and Seven Stablecoins.
- CoinDesk headline: Three Fronts in the Global Digital Currency Wars.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Google Joins New Banking Race, Stressing Bitcoin’s Importance.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITbiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.