Below is the transcript for the ITB Media Daily Crypto News Brief for Monday, November 25, 2019
This is your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Monday, November 25, 2019.
In Mainstream Financial News.
- CNBC reports: Bitcoin sinks to lowest level since May, falling $3,000 in a month as China accelerates crackdown.
- Bloomberg Headline: Bitcoin Matches Record Losing Run in Fall to Six-Month Low.
- The Financial Times Reports: Bitcoin crashes below $7,000.
- Wall Street Journal Headline: Bitcoin Drops Below $7,000 as China Euphoria Fades.
- Forbes Headline: Bitcoin Has Crashed Again—But Is This When To Buy Bitcoin?
- Altcoin Daily (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bitcoin Crashing. Before You Do Anything Watch This Video. [Stephen Colbert Video 2013]
- The Moon (YouTube) reports: WOW!! BITCOIN FILLED THE $7,330 GAP!!! | MASSIVE BITCOIN BOUNCE!
- Data Dash (YouTube) posts a video titled: Bitcoin Rebounds +12%. Why it’s important to focus long-term.
- Crypto Zombie (YouTube): BITCOIN REBOUND!? 44k $BTC Whale MOVE! BEARS Call for $4.5k!? 〽️ WHY I DISAGREE!
- CoinTelegraph reports: Israeli Firm Behind DX.Exchange Goes Bankrupt Following Staff Petition.
- CoinDesk headline: Crypto Market’s Overreaction to Xi’s Blockchain Remark Prompts Tougher Crackdown.
- CryptoNews reports on its front page: Asian Tech Giants’ New Blockchain Drive Involves Traditional Finance.
This has been your ITB MEDIA DAILY CRYPTO NEWS BRIEF for Monday, November 25, 2019.
If you want more global crypto currency news and real-time alerts, hit the subscribe button now and follow ITBiometrics on social media”. ITB Media is a division of ITBiometrics, a leader in security for online transactions and crypto currency storage using biometric authentication. Learn more at ITbiometrics.com.
You should not treat any news or information from ITB Media as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular investment strategy. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.